Last Words from 1st Grade


10105 Kim So Yeon

Since it was my first time writing an article in English, it was quite challenging. However, I did my best as a member of The PRESS, so I could have a worthy experience. I appreciate The PRESS for all of it.


10108 Kim Ye Na

I’m really happy that my article will be read by Sawlians. I hope it will be meaningful for our readers.


10116 Woo Se Yeon

Although it was not always easy, I think it was a meaningful time writing and publishing this magazine. Thanks to all the teachers and members of The PRESS, I was able to learn many things and improve my English.


10206 Kim Eun Hwan

From this experience, I learned how hard writing articles is. But also, it was very interesting to participate in The PRESS.


10207 Kim Cho Eun

By writing articles on my own, I learned how to share my topic and related information with readers through many concerns, feedback sessions and support from seniors and teachers. It was tough, but I feel very proud of myself at the end since it was such a meaningful time for me as a member of The PRESS.


10208 Kim Ha Yun

Throughout the process of making the EXPRESS, I learned a lot. Writing articles taught me how to structure information and my own thoughts. Also working with our crew was such a great experience.


10226 Choi Seo Yeon

It was an opportunity to expand my thoughts and experience, being a member of The PRESS. It was such a meaningful time that I will never forget.


10328 Hwang Yerin

Thanks to the seniors and teachers for helping me. I’m happy to see the publication of the magazine that all the members of the club worked hard to create.


10418 Lee Seo Hyeon

At first, I was a little bit worried about writing an EXPRESS article. But, thanks to the staff members’ and teacher in charge’s advice, I was able to write down articles and get satisfactory results.


10610 Park So Min

While writing for the EXPRESS, I have learned so much. This experience has given me the opportunity to expand my thoughts. I want to express my gratitude to our Opinion department, who helped me during challenging times. Our Opinion department, The PRESS, you’ve all done a great job! And thank you to the Sawlians who read our articles!


10714 Yoon Da Won

At first, I worried about writing an article because I have never written before. But writing articles was more interesting than I thought. Teachers gave me some advice about my articles. It helped me to improve my writing skill. I want to thank the teachers who helped me to write better things.


10718 Lee Eun Soo

It was so meaningful for me to write and share ideas with our precious team members. Making an English magazine for the first time was a good experience. I have learned many things in The PRESS!


10813 Ryu Ha Jin

Writing an EXPRESS article was a very interesting challenge. I learned a lot in the process of sharing ideas with our team members. I’d like to express my gratitude to the team members’ passion and the teacher’s wisdom for leading this magazine and club successfully.

Comments