Students’ Happiness



written by 10308 Kim Chaewon 



Where does happiness come from?


In my case, I think I feel happy when I eat delicious food with my friends. I feel delighted when I chat with them. I also feel cheerful when I watch a movie after the exams. 


It was only two days ago. After only two days, the happiness I felt was almost gone. I wondered where the joy came from.


As a result, some sources of happiness can be found in two main categories. 


The first category is when we are with our friends. I think friends are the most significant factor that allows us to survive in our exhausting school life. I think many people will get immense happiness when they are with their friends. 


Second, it is when you do some activities that you like. Wouldn’t everyone be happy if they do activities that they like? Someone can be satisfied when they watch Netflix. Some feel joy when they eat delicious food. Others feel it when they travel. Content could be achieved when someone watches a video of a favorite celebrity. 


I also have many experiences like this. The activities that bring us happiness are very diverse and extremely personal.


So why don’t we combine these two factors? 


Why don’t you do your favorite thing with your friend? 


Let’s think of the happiest thing that happened recently. As I mentioned earlier, I recalled my memories of eating delicious food, watching movies, and chatting with my friends. I think there will be no different with you.


Let’s try to find the source of our happiness and be happy in this challenging world.


Comments