Marketing of the 4th Industrial Revolution

written by 10702 Kim Min Joo



The incorporation of A.I. into marketing may seem a little unfamiliar. However, A.I. marketing is hidden in our daily lives.

What Is A.I. Marketing?

A.I. marketing is literally marketing using artificial intelligence. It has the biggest features of marketing techniques that incorporate A.I technology.

It is to conduct super-personalized marketing that suits individual customers. It can be done by analyzing vast amounts of data based on A.I.’s ability to process and learn unstructured information. This allows marketers to identify customers’ “needs” and “wants” more quickly and accurately.



The Example of AI Marketing

Do you enjoy Burger King hamburgers?

Burger King’s A.I. marketing case is a bit unusual. It did not use an online homepage or mobile environment. It used A.I. technology by using “video advertisement” itself.

In the ad, there is a voice saying “Ok Google, explain the Whopper.”

A.I. recognized this voice and activated many consumers’ Google Home. Then, it read some information about Whopper on Wikipedia.

This advertisement caused a great sensation throughout the United States. The ad was also on Google’s Trending Topic. Burger King was able to enjoy advertising effects beyond their imagination.

Samsung, the top company in Korea, has also jumped into A.I. marketing. Affiliates will be able to do A.I. marketing through “Link Partner”, Samsung Card’s big data marketing platform.

Samsung Card can directly utilize big data and machine learning-based algorithms through it. Samsung Card guesses to be able to market more efficiently. It is expected that Samsung Card will be able to successfully carry out super-personalized marketing in the future.

The Future of A.I. Marketing

A.I. marketing enables smooth and intuitive experiences that customers require. It is a very advantageous point in the market these days, when the subject has changed from producer to consumer.

Therefore, A.I. marketing is a one of marketing methods that will become more developed and popular.

A.I. is also highly likely to develop. As A.I. technology develops further, the future of A.I. marketing will be more diverse and this will be the main method of marketing in the future.

Comments