First Year The Press Staff's Last Words of 2020



10122 Jung Minji

Everything was not easy, but I’m glad to complete my writing. While working with my seniors and friends, I could learn how to cooperate. I would like to say thank you to those who helped me to complete the articles.

 

10206 Kim Minchae

Although it has only been a short time since I joined the club, I learned how to write articles while writing various articles. I think it was an opportunity to investigate and examine what is happening in our country in more detail. My dream was to be a reporter, so I felt like I learned a lot in the club.

 

10207 Kim Sangeun

It was a short time, but I could learn a lot from The PRESS. Participating in the 2020 EXPRESS was a great experience. Thank you so much to everyone who helped me write my article.

 

10226 Choi Siyoung

Writing about the news world-wide gave me a better look of what was happening outside our country. It was such a nice experience getting to know more about the world.


10308 Kim Chaewon

It was an unconventional experience to me to write some articles which were related with our happiness and COVID-19. I’ve never had a chance before but thanks to The PRESS, I had some time to think deeply about some national problems to write my article, and I think I earned more numerous knowledges about the world.

 

10316 Shin Jaeyong

Designing and publishing a real magazine with my own hands was a very unique and grateful experience because it looks easy. But it’s really complicated and professional.

 

10318 Oh Su-A

It was a really useful time to get to know about SAWL and improve my writing skills. Thanks to the teacher and my department members.

 

10410 Bae Jimin

I could exchange views with staff members and encountered a variable view of them. During the experience, my writing and communication skills got better.

 

10420 Lee Seungho

As I joined The PRESS, I was able to develop my English skills. The press activity was an impressive experience for me.


10526 Joo Minseo

While writing this article, I thought, "If we help each other a little more, everyone will be happy and free from COVID-19."


10713 An Gahyun

Writing articles is not easy and uncommon, so I think I was able to have a good experience working in The PRESS. Also, I was able to grow more and broaden my horizons through many processes. Through writing many articles, I felt like I’m a real Sawlian!

 

10803 Kim Eunjae

While writing articles, it was a brand new experience. Also, I learned how to create articles and photos. Thank you, The PRESS.

 

10817 Jeong Daeun

Since I joined the club, my English ability has improved a lot. I learned a lot of information while doing research. It was a meaningful time for me.

Comments