Second Year PRESS Staff's Last Words of 2020


 

20118 Lee Nahyeon

I am excited to participate in writing articles for two years. Thank you teachers and students for cooperating with this project.

 

20121 Lee Eunchae 

I was so happy to make our magazine for two years. Thank you teachers and members who did their best even in this challenging situation. I hope readers to enjoy our magazine:)

 

20203 Kim Seoyeong

There are so many things I learned and felt while making magazines. I hope that readers of this magazine feel the same way as I do.

 

20224 Jun Min Ah

Although I couldn’t frequently work with all of The PRESS members this year, I was happy to make a magazine with The PRESS! Thank you The PRESS, for making the efforts in many activities! And, thank you teachers for helping us run The PRESS J

 

20228 Hwang Uikyu

Because of the crisis, we had a tough time. Everything was different from last year. So I think our captain and teachers went through hardship. I want to thank them first. And in this crisis, I could develop my English skills more.

 

20407 Bang Chaeyoung

It was good to write articles on various topics and acquire various knowledge for two years.

 

20514 Oh Juyeon

Even though the world around myself changed a lot, EXPRESS did not betray me; it was still such a valuable memory with all members. I especially want to thank the members of School Life & Events for supporting me a lot this year!

 

20607 Bae Seokyeung

Even though it was very hard to meet together and talk about the articles, everybody worked very actively. It was very good to write an article about what’s happening all around the world. Thank you to everybody who gave big help to The PRESS!!

 

20725 Jung Jaewon

We did our best in our work and our team members followed well. It was a good opportunity to develop my English writing skills and leadership.

 

20801 Kim Gawoon

Despite the hard times, I can say that my 2020 was successful because I could participate in writing articles about our school life, which was a meaningful experience for me. Thanks to Julia teacher and The PRESS.

 

20814 Park Chaerim

I could learn many things while working at The PRESS. It was so nice to have such a good experience. Thank you.

Comments