Last Words The PRESS 2021

20105 Kim Sang Eun

It is a great honor to participate in the second magazine publication at The PRESS. While working with all the members, I learned the true meaning of passion and cooperation. I hope that the efforts of 2021 The PRESS members and teachers can be delivered to all the Sawlians through EXPRESS.

 

20107 Kim Ji An

I am very thankful for giving me a chance to participate in a variety of activities. Writing articles and interviewing was really fun, and I think I’ll never forget this experience.

 

20121 Lee Go Eun

It was such a memorable experience to be a member of The PRESS. I hope all the school members of SAWL enjoy reading it.

 

20126 Choi Si Young

Writing articles in two different languages was a nice experience. I really enjoyed working with The PRESS members this year!

 

20305 Kim Min Chae

Thank you so much to the teachers who worked hard with me. Also, it was still difficult to write an article in English, but I’m so proud to see this incredible result.

 

20321 Yim Tae Hee

It’s been a great experience to cooperate with team members and teachers. I’m so glad to complete the magazine as a member of The PRESS.

 

20323 Jang Hye Soo

It was an honor to be able to participate in this year’s EXPRESS. It was a meaningful experience, and I give my thanks to all The PRESS members and Julia teacher.

 

20324 Jung Min Ji

I was so glad to participate in this great project. I hope everyone enjoys our magazine! Thanks to Julia teacher and all the members of The PRESS.

 

20420 Lee Seung Ho

It was an honor to write an article for The PRESS. I’m grateful to everyone.


20526 Joo Min Seo

I was able to do more meaningful activities compared to last year as I wrote articles about what I saw and experienced directly. I learned a lot from the research about Neglected Tropical Diseases which I didn't know well.

 

20720 Jeong Da Eun

I can spend a lot of meaningful time with friends and teachers. Also, I can learn many things from articles.

 

20807 Kim Eun Jae

To write an English article and a Chinese article, to make entertainment content for a magazine is an awesome activity in SAWL. It’s an honor to participate in these activities as a member.

 

20811 An Ga Hyun

I’ve been able to learn and experience a lot over the past two years, and it’s been a hard but proud time. Thank you, The PRESS!

 

10121 Jang Yoon Seo

It was an opportunity to get to know schools, society, and even the world by writing articles. I am grateful for participating in valuable work. Thank you!

 

10126 Ha Ye Won

Although this year was full of novelty, activities I had in The PRESS were meaningful to me. I want to thank Julia teacher and all the members for finally publishing EXPRESS.

 

10203 Kim Dan Ah

It was a short time, but I could learn a lot. I could improve my English skills through The PRESS. It was a good experience for me.

 

10223 Choi Jae Hyuk

Writing the articles helped me understand international issues in depth. It was certainly hard work but rewarding.

 

10306 Kim Tae Yeon

I was glad to write my column in The PRESS magazine. It was meaningful work for me because I could grow through trial and error when I was writing.

 

10417 Lee Min Jeong

While writing this article I could improve my English skills. Also, it was a meaningful time to participate in the school magazine.


10616 Lee Na Yoon

As much as a hard time, it was a time when I feel like I was getting that value.

 

10702 Kim Min Joo

Since I joined the club, I learned how to look at the world from various perspectives. Thanks to teachers and members who helped me to finish writing this article.

 

10722 Jung Do Young

When I started to write article, it was so hard to write. But, the more I wrote the article, the more fun it was. It was a valuable experience that I wrote my article by myself.

 

10726 Hong Se Eun

I learn so much through writing my own article. I’m really having a pride of my outcomes and feeling thankful to the crew and teachers.

 

10801 Kang Seo Rin

I could learn lots of things while writing the article. It was a nice and brand-new experience for me. Thank you, The PRESS!

 

10808 Park Su Ji

I’m so thankful to have a great opportunity to write my articles and proud that I can leave a memory of 2021 in EXPRESS. Thank you to all who worked for EXPRESS!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments