Foreign Language Week Finale: Full of Passion part 2

 written by 20826 Hwang Da Wan



Events For Each Major


Koh Bo Na, 2nd-grade Japanese Major:

During the foreign language week, Japanese major students translated K-pop songs into Japanese and sang them. There was a difficulty in that it had to be translated into Japanese according to the beat of the song, but it was a meaningful experience for me.


Jeong Han Na, 2nd-grade French Major:

The French department conducted activities in an atmosphere where everyone could enjoy them. It was not limited to simply singing and reciting poems, but I remember the first graders who prepared various performances and enjoyed the stage.


Seo Yoo Jung, 1st-grade English Major:

During the foreign language week, I learned the origin of the Jack-O-Lantern. I had a fun time taking a quiz. Also, I saw many students’ performances at the English Pop Harmony Festival, and I think it was a fun time without boredom because they were good at singing.


Kim Kang Woo, 1st-grade Chinese Major:

I think it’s the first time I’ve done such a big activity in school since I entered. It was good to be able to get close to my seniors by singing and reciting poems in our major language, and it remained lingering even after the foreign language week ended.

Comments