A Place by Students for Students Part 2

 written by 10108 Kim Ye Na





Interview with Lee Woo Han, 1st grade Chinese Major

The PRESS: What was the most memorable thing from Anyone School?
Lee Woo Han: The classes are very interesting. I enjoy all of them.

PRESS: What class did you take?
Lee: I took the eco-friendly burger class. The burger-making class was especially popular, so I had to wait to register for the course in advance.

PRESS: What did you learn in that class?
Lee: During the class, I learned about the seriousness of global warming and how methane is one of the main causes harming the environment.


Interview with Chu Yun Ho, 2nd grade English Major

The PRESS: What class did you take?
Chu Yun Ho: I chose linguistics class.

PRESS: Wasn’t linguistics class difficult?
Chu: I’ve already studied it because I like linguistics. Therefore, I was the only one who could guess all of the questions. Like me, if people choose a class which they are interested in, they can enjoy it.

PRESS: If someone isn’t interested in class, are there difficulties in enjoying the class perfectly?
Chu: No. Even if people don’t know anything about their class, that’s okay because every class covers the topic lightly and makes them interested in it.


Interview with Yim Seong Bean, 2nd grade English Major


The PRESS: What did you do in Anyone School?
Yim Seong Bean: I opened an AI class.

PRESS: Why did you decide that ?
Yim: I wanted to help Sawlians to know why AI is gaining popularity around the world and how we can use it. So I decided to open an AI class.

PRESS: Were there any difficulties in preparing?
Yim: I had many difficulties. During the preparation period, I concentrated on making the class more interesting and systematic. Through this, I could cooperate well with other students and got some valuable experience.

PRESS: That’s cool! Lastly, can you give some advice to your juniors?
Yim: If you like something, do your best to prepare and conduct classes about it with passion. Then, you will be able to gain one of the most valuable experiences from SAWL.






Anyone who likes something can open a class or take a class. This is the reason for Anyone School’s name. Here’s hoping that the 18th generation, next year’s 19th generation and all students who will enter SAWL can get their own priceless experience through Anyone School.

Comments