SAWL FC: Meet the Players


 written by 20207 Kim Jun Woo




Kim Tae Yun (20108), Member of The Three Idiots:

The PRESS: What was your motivation to join this club?
Kim Tae Yun: Because our school’s schedule provides us with little chance of physical activity, I wanted to increase my physical movement.

PRESS: What is a great benefit of this club? Explain what are the great benefits of this club.
Kim: By joining this club and participating, we can build teamwork, friendship, and enhanced cardio.

PRESS: Rate this club using 10 out of 10, how much do you love this club?
Kim: I would rate this club 8 out of 10. I like most of the parts, but the condition of the field sometimes stresses me out.


Im Seung Hyun (10127), New Member of SAWL FC:

The PRESS: What was your motivation to join this club?
Im Seung Hyun: During SAWL Start, my senior mentioned SAWL FC, so I was interested. Afterward, I applied when the recruitment post came up.

PRESS: What is the great benefit of this club, and why?
Im: I could get along with my seniors and peers while playing soccer. I could develop my physical strength.

PRESS: What do you think about this club?
Im: I’m very satisfied with SAWL FC and will participate in this club next year, too.



Comments