My Experience with the Dalgona Coffee Craze

 written by 20814 Park Chaerim



I tried making Dalgona coffee in April. I did not have a machine to mix the ingredients, so it took me a long time to make this. My arms hurt from all the hand-mixing. 

This drink was different from other coffee sold on the market. By mixing sweet coffee cream and milk, it is very soft. The taste was sweet so that everyone could enjoy it. I think it’s one of the good ways to have fun when you are bored.


How to Make


Ingredients: 

                Coffee powder, sugar, warm water, mixing bowl, 

                whisk or spoon or mixing machine and milk


Step 1: Put the coffee powder, sugar, and water in a mixing bowl at a 2:1:0.5 ratio.

Step 2: Mix all of these quickly.

Step 3: After 15 to 20 minutes, the liquid turns into a soft brown cream.

Step 4: Mix the cream in a glass of milk and drink it.

Comments