2022 LAST WORDS

20106 Nam Bora

From the beginning to the end, the procedure wasn’t easy. However, I believe this was worth it to go through, improving myself one step at a time.


20111 Shin Da Jung

It was very difficult because it was my first time, but it was also a good opportunity to contribute to making a magazine.  


20120 Choi Ha Eun

I’m so thankful to have had lots of great experiences in the EXPRESS. I’m proud that I could write my articles and learn lots of things. Thank you, The PRESS and teachers.


20207 Moon Hyeon Ju

It was an honor to have a good opportunity to learn much about national issues. Thank you to all who worked with The PRESS!


20220 Jang Yoon Seo

EXPRESS will be the most meaningful activity I have done in 2022. The PRESS will be a valuable memory that has grown on me. Thank you to the crew and the teachers who worked very hard, and I hope the 2022 EXPRESS will give all the readers a future.


20223 Ha Ye Won

Publishing the EXPRESS required a lot of people to go through a long process, but I’m proud that we all worked hard for it, and I’m thankful to our members and teachers who supported us.


20306 Kim Tae Yeon

It was meaningful work for me to participate in making the EXPRESS magazine. Thank you to our teachers and members of The PRESS


20321 Jeong Min Hyeok

All activities that I have done in The PRESS were valuable experiences. Also, I am so thankful to our crew and teachers who have worked hard together for the EXPRESS publication.


20323 Choi Jae Hyuk

The hectic action was not easy to deal with, but it was a good experience and a motivator for me to learn more about how a good article should be written.


20409 Park Seo Yeon

I’m thankful to be able to write about my interest in The PRESS in English. As a member of The PRESS, I am grateful to write an article for a magazine published.


20416 Lee Min Jeong 

Participating in a school magazine helps me to accumulate knowledge about society along with foreign language skills. In addition, I was grateful to have had a unique experience in The PRESS.


20720 Jung Do Young

This was my second year in The PRESS, and it was so fantastic. I was proud to lead The PRESS as vice president, and thank you to the members for following well.


20811 Park Shin Hyung 

I think it was a very meaningful time because I personally grew up through The PRESS activities for a year, and my English skills improved.


10113 Lee Na Rim

Being a member of the press was such an honor for me. I want to thank all the members for making my first year of high school a meaningful time.


10118 Lee Shi Hyeon

Thank you to all the members of the club who helped me adjust to writing in an unfamiliar style. I hope we all have another opportunity to cooperate in the future.


10203 Kim Dan Hee

The PRESS was a great opportunity for me to improve my writing and broaden the way I perceived the world through an abundant amount of research for my article.


10208 Kim Jun Woo 

It was hard to write the articles at first; however, I realized that it was an interesting and meaningful job after I finished it. Thank you to all the teachers and school life department members.


10214 Oh Seo Ah

It was such a worthwhile opportunity to write articles related to our own school activities by myself. Thank you to all the teachers and members for assisting me in participating in this momentous activity.


10217 Lee Si Ah

I could improve my English skill by practicing writing articles. I appreciate The PRESS for all of it.


10301 Kim Geun Yeong

The process of writing an official article was not easy, but I think I was able to think about various things and achieve growth in myself. Thanks to Julia teacher and our members in The PRESS!


10306 Kim Tae Yun 

It was a pleasure to be a part of The PRESS, and it was a good chance to improve my writing skills. Being busy most of the time, I didn’t really have time to practice writing. In particular, I learned more about processing formal writing. I hope to see more improvements next year. I also want to thank all the support provided by the teachers.


10420 Lim Se Yeon

While writing an article, I could learn more deeply about several world issues. It was not easy to write a great article at first, but spending time in The PRESS was a meaningful experience for me.


10421 Lim Hyun Seo

It was such a great experience to be a member of The PRESS. I sincerely thank everyone who helped with my job and the club members. 


10618 Lee Seo Ahn 

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the EXPRESS. As a member of The PRESS, I was able to grow not only my language skills but as a person in general.


10726 Hwang Da Wan

By writing many articles in The PRESS, I gained a lot of knowledge related to society and improved my writing skills. The time I spent in The PRESS for 2022 was very meaningful and memorable. I can’t wait to see the EXPRESS magazine.


10808 Park So Yeon

I was able to build up my writing skills while writing in The PRESS. Also, I am proud and happy to communicate with teachers and members in The PRESS and eventually make a good article!


10827 Hwang Da In

It was a great honor for me to participate in making the school magazine. I could improve my English writing skills while writing this article, and it was a meaningful experience for me. 


Comments